Saturday, January 06, 2007
Random thoughts.
Flashbacks at the back of my mind. Even though it had been months since the day we've parted. I'll look back and confidently said I've loved him once, and cherished him(maybe in a wrong way). And the memories we had. would remain as a fossil in my heart, which nothing can replace.
You know, I get sick and tired of myself each time I sound so convincing and pretending everything is alright because right at this point of time, my thoughts are crumbling. I wish I would stand to a point, and let me reconsider things I wished I've never did and things I wished I did. Once upon a time, I've given my soul, I've given my heart and sold my faith to him. Even if everything else fails, his embraces can be my comfort and turn my sorrows into sparkles. I've depended too much on the other half. When he's gone, everything seemed so wrong. I'm glad to have my friends by my side at that time.
After so long, life still goes on. God has been a great companion by my side. Without him, I'm nothing. The hardest part of loving is letting go. I totally agree to it.
Can someone please mend this shattered heart?
I guess it's time to move on with life, it's a brand new year ahead!
My first love, forever you will be <3
mooo-ed